How to Make Grilled Meatloaf
- 1Combine egg, onion soup mix, salt and pepper, 1T bbq sauce, and 3/4 jar of gravy. In a separate bowl, combine the rest of the gravy, bbq sauce, and the onion powder.
- 2Gently mix in the beef or turkey and the bread crumbs. Place in a loaf pan and top with a layer of the sauce mixture.
- 3Bake at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes. Remember if it isn't completely done, it is still going on the grill.
- 4Let cool for about 10 minutes then remove from pan onto cutting board. Cut into 1 1/2 inch slices.
- 5Place each slice onto the preheated grill just long enough to get grill marks. Brush sauce over the slices while grilling.
- 6Great served over mashed potatoes!