★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbsirloin steak, cut into 1" thick
1 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
1 Tbsptomato paste
2garlic cloves, minced
1 Tbspfresh thyme
1/2 tsppeppercorns, cracked
How to Make Grilled Marinated Sirloin Steak
- Place the steak in a shallow glass dish or pie pan.
- Combine the marinade ingredients; spread evenly over both sides of the steak.
- Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes, or cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours.
- Prepare a charcoal grill or preheat the broiler.
- Grill or broil the steak 4 to 5 inches from the heat source 4 minutes per side for medium rare, or to desired doneness.
- Discard the marinade.
- Slice the steak into thin strips; serve immediately.