Grilled London Broil
I think a lot of people forget London Broil is an option for larger familys. Full of flavor and doesn't break the bank. We have it a couple times a month. My family just loves it.
- 2 lb
- london broil 1 1/4 inch thick cut
- italian salad dressing
- med. onion chopped in lg. pieces
- 2 tsp
- garlic salt, (california blend w/ parsley)
- 1 Tbsp
- black pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- chile powder
How to Make Grilled London Broil
- 1rinse meat under cold water and place in plastic ziploc bag.
- 2Put salad dressing, onion, and spices in bag with meat and seal the bag. Toss back and forth to mix ingredients. Place in fridge for at least one hour. (I like to leave mine overnight or 24 hours for fuller flavor)
- 3Heat grill to about 350 to 400 deg. Cooking serface should be 6 to 8 inches from heat sorce. Remove meat from bag and place on grill, close lid. Let grill 5 min. Turn meat 1/4 turn, leave for 5 more min. Turn meat over, grill 5 min. turn 1/4 turn grill 5 more min. Remove from grill and place on plate. Cover plate with foil and let stand 5 min. London broil should be pink in middle by placeing on plate and covering with foil, the jucies that run out will return to meat and finish heating center of meat.
- 4Slice on an angle and serve.