Grilled Flat Iron Steak
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Take some easily accessible prepared sauces, mix 'em together and you've got a unique and delicious marinade... in a snap! This is an easy and oh-so-flavorful way to prepare steak that will leave your family asking for seconds and thirds! The Test Kitchen
1flat iron steak (grocery or butcher)
1/2 Tbspliquid smoke flavoring
1 Tbspa-1 sauce
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 tsplawry's seasoning
1 citalian salad dressing, nonfat
How to Make Grilled Flat Iron Steak
- Rub both sides of Steak with Liquid Smoke and let set 5 minutes.
- Rub both sides of Steak with A-1 Sauce then the Worcestershire Sauce
- Sprinkle Lawry's over both sides of steak. Let set 15 minutes.
- Place in airtight container or zip lock bag and add Italian dressing.
- Marinate at least 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Place on grill over medium heat for about 6 minutes on each side for a medium (pink center) doneness.
- Let rest 5 minutes before cutting so juices re-absorb. This is great IF there are any leftovers in a salad or sandwich.