☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 colive oil
4 largegarlic cloves, chopped
1 Tbspchopped fresh rosemary, or 2 tsp dried
1 csoy sauce
1 1/2 lbflank steak
How to Make Grilled Flank Steak with Rosemary and Garlic
- Whisk oil, garlic, soy, and rosemary in 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish.
- Add steak; turn to coat.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight, turning steak occasionally.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat broiler.
- Remove steak from marinade, letting excess drip off.
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper.
- Grill or broil steak until cooked to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Transfer steak to platter.
- Slice thinly on diagonal across grain.