GRILLED FLANK STEAK WITH RED WINE SAUCE
1 1/2-2 lbflank steak
4 Tbspsoy sauce, divided
1-2 tspfreshlly ground black pepper
1 1/4 cchoppad shallots or scallions
1 1/4 cred wine
1 stickbutter, cold
1/4 -1 tspsalt
2 Tbspfinely chopped paesley
How to Make GRILLED FLANK STEAK WITH RED WINE SAUCE
- Brush the flank steak with 2 tablespoons soy sauce. Sprinkle well with pepper and thyme, let marinate for 1 hour.
- Brush again with the remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce and grill or broil over high heat 4-5 minutes per side for rare. Let rest 10 minutes and then carve with a sharp knife in thin slices on the diagonal.
- Combine the shallots and red wine in a sauce pan bring just to the boiling point.
- Add the butter in chunks stir.Stir until the butter is melted. Add parsley.
- Taste and add salt if desired. Spoon over steak slices.