Grilled Flank Steak Roll ups
- 2 lbs flank steak pounded thin (about 1/2 inch)
- whole milk mozzerella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes mushed up
- several cloves of garlic crushed (we love garlic so we use alot)
- 1/2 cup onion chopped super fine
- olive oil
- mccormicks grill mates montreal steak seasoning
MARINADE AND RUB
How to Make Grilled Flank Steak Roll ups
- 1Coat steak with olive oil and season well with Montreal Steak seasoning. Let sit several hours in frig.
- 2Mix tomatoes, garlic and onion together.
- 3Cover steak with a good layer of mozzerella cheese. Then add the tomatoe garlic and onion mix evenly over cheese.
- 4Roll the steak up tightly making sure the stuffing stays even. Tie steak in middle and on both ends to ensure it does not come undone while grilling.
- 5Place steak on heated grill and roll every 5 minutes or so to ensure even cooking. Continue to grill until no blood runs from steak when cut in center.
- 6remove from grill and let sit for about 5 minutes. Cut into slices and serve.
- 7Serve with my butter and onion baked potatoes, grilled fruit and/or grilled onions