Grilled Flank Steak Roll ups
·2 lbs flank steak pounded thin (about 1/2 inch)
·whole milk mozzerella cheese shredded
·1/2 cup sundried tomatoes mushed up
·several cloves of garlic crushed (we love garlic so we use alot)
·1/2 cup onion chopped super fine
MARINADE AND RUB
·mccormicks grill mates montreal steak seasoning
How to Make Grilled Flank Steak Roll ups
- Coat steak with olive oil and season well with Montreal Steak seasoning. Let sit several hours in frig.
- Mix tomatoes, garlic and onion together.
- Cover steak with a good layer of mozzerella cheese. Then add the tomatoe garlic and onion mix evenly over cheese.
- Roll the steak up tightly making sure the stuffing stays even. Tie steak in middle and on both ends to ensure it does not come undone while grilling.
- Place steak on heated grill and roll every 5 minutes or so to ensure even cooking. Continue to grill until no blood runs from steak when cut in center.
- remove from grill and let sit for about 5 minutes. Cut into slices and serve.
- Serve with my butter and onion baked potatoes, grilled fruit and/or grilled onions