Grilled Skirt Steak fajitas
- slab of skirt steak
- olive oil
- 1 tsp
- gran. garlic, gran. onion, cumin, black pepper, cumin, mrs. dash extra spicy & zesty lime& paprika
- 1/2 tsp
- coarse sea salt
- green & red bell, sliced
- sweet onion, sliced
- mushrooms slice, opitional
- grated cheese, cheddar or your favorite
- flour tortillas
- o use this rub lynn's wet rub from the south, see link below
How to Make Grilled Skirt Steak fajitas
- 2Mix together spices in small bowl. Wipe beef dry, rub with olive oil, and spices. Wrap in plastic wrap, refrigerate.
- 3Marinated overnight or for a few hours before cooking. Remove & bring to room temp 1/2 hour before grilling.
- 4Slice veggies up & place in large bowl, sprinkle with olive oil & preferred spices, toss. Place on baking sheet appropriate for grilling.
- 6Let rest for 20 min., then slice thinly against the grain. Since the grain run across the skirt steak you need to slice it crossways in about 3" strips, then go back & slice the strips against the grain. Place on warm tortilla, top with cheese & grilled veggies. Garnish with salsa, sour creme or pico de gallo.