Grilled Chipotle Flank Steak with Avacado Relish
How to Make Grilled Chipotle Flank Steak with Avacado Relish
- Preheat grill to high.
- Brush steak with oil an dseaon liberally with salt and peper.
- Grill turning only once until slightly charred (about 7 minutes to medium-rare).
- Transfer to cutting board and let rest for about 5 minutes.
- Slice meat accross the grain into 1/2 inch slices.
- Drizze slices with Smokey Chipotle Steak Sauce (see recipe in "Sauces and Dips") and serve with Avacado-Oregano Relish (see recipe in "Sides").