Grilled Beef Kabobs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Grilled Beef Kabobs
- 1Make marinade by combining lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, oil, soy sauce, mustard and garlic.
- 2Cut beef into 1" chunks, then add to marinade.
- 3Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 12 hours or more.
- 4Cut vegetables into chunks, making at least 8 pieces of each.
- 5Remove beef cubes from marinade, reserving marinade.
- 6On 4 medium or long skewers, alternate pieces of meat and vegetables.
- 7Grill over hot coals, basting occasionally with marinade, for about 15 minutes, turning shewers regularly.
- 8Allow 5 to 10 minutes longer for well done meat.
- 9Serve hot. (Makes 4 servings)