Grilled Beef Kabobs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
3 Tbspcorn oil
1/3 csoy sauce
2 Tbspyellow mustard
1garlic clove, minced
1/2 lblean round steak, boneless
1 largegreen bell pepper
4 ozfresh mushrooms
How to Make Grilled Beef Kabobs
- Make marinade by combining lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, oil, soy sauce, mustard and garlic.
- Cut beef into 1" chunks, then add to marinade.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 12 hours or more.
- Cut vegetables into chunks, making at least 8 pieces of each.
- Remove beef cubes from marinade, reserving marinade.
- On 4 medium or long skewers, alternate pieces of meat and vegetables.
- Grill over hot coals, basting occasionally with marinade, for about 15 minutes, turning shewers regularly.
- Allow 5 to 10 minutes longer for well done meat.
- Serve hot. (Makes 4 servings)