1/2 lbcheddar cheese, shredded
1 lbground beef (or ground turkey works well, too!)
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 small can(s)toasted,peeled green chilies
1/2 soup can(s)milk
How to Make Green Enchilada Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer bottom of 9 x 12 pan with tortilla chips. Cover with layer of browned ground beef.
- Cover with layer of green chilies.
- Cover with layer of shredded cheese.
- Mix soups with milk and pour over layered ingredients.
- Top with more tortilla chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!!