Green Chili Burrito
1 lbground chuck
1 tspminced garlic
2 Tbspchopped onion
1/2 tspchili powder
·salt and pepper to taste
1 cshredded, cheddar or mexican blend cheese
4 to 6long green chili peppers
4 to 6burrito size flour tortillas, warmed
How to Make Green Chili Burrito
- Crumble ground chuck into a large skillet heated to medium low.
- Add garlic, chopped onion, chili powder, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper and cook the meat until done. Stir occasionally so the meat won’t burn.
- Drain the liquid from the meat mixture.
- Add cheese and mix well until cheese is melted.
- Cut the stem end from each chili pepper and remove the seeds and membranes.
- Fill each pepper with the meat mixture.
- Wrap each meat-filled pepper in a warm flour tortilla, burrito style.
- Great served with your favorite salsa.