Great, Good and Greasy Baked Meatloaf Burgers
- 1 lb
- hamburger meat, very lean
- 1/2` small
- onion, chopped
- 2 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- salt, pepper, garlic salt to your taste
- 1 pkg
- hamburger buns
How to Make Great, Good and Greasy Baked Meatloaf Burgers
- 1Preheat broiler and prepare broiler pan by covering with foil.
- 2Mix all ingredients well, except buns. Take about 1/4 of mixture and spread over the bottom of a hamburger bun. Repeat until all meat is used. Put under broiler and cook until the meat is done. Put a slice of cheese on top and the bun top to the side and replace under broiler to toast.
- 3Serve topped with lettuce, tomato, whatever you normally put on a hamburger. Eat, don't think about the fat, enjoy.