Grandma Alma's Meatloaf
- 1 - 1 1/4 lb
- ground beef
- 1/3 can(s)
- tomato soup
- 3 Tbsp
- small bell pepper (optional)
- medium onion - chopped fine
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 can(s)
- diced tomatoes (juice reserved)
How to Make Grandma Alma's Meatloaf
- 1Preheat oven to 350° F
- 2Mix meat, catsup, onion, egg, Worcestershire sauce, tomatoes, salt & pepper with enough crushed crackers to make the loaf firm.
- 3Mix the tomato juice, the tomato soup and enough water to make 1 cup of liquid. Pour the liquid over the meatloaf.
- 4Cut the bell pepper into wedges or rings and place on top of the meatloaf as decoration.
- 5Bake at 350 F for 1 hour and 15 minutes