Gramma W's Meatloaf
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- 1 pkg
- instant mashed potatoes (your favorite flavor)
- 1/4 c
- shake n' bake (your favorite)
- 1 small
- onion, diced
- 1/2 c
- green bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp
- chili powder
How to Make Gramma W's Meatloaf
- 1You will need to have two bowls. One large bowl for your meat mixture and the second (cereal bowl sized) for your topping.
- 2Start by working with your meat. (yes, use your hands to break apart meat and to make sure completely thawed)
- 3Add in your Instant mashed potatos and work in completely.
- 4Add in your eggs for moisture.
- 5Put in your shake n' bake and knead throughly.
- 6Do the same with onion and green pepper and spices.
- 7Pack into your favorite meatloaf pan. (tightly)
- 8In seperate bowl mix together; 1 cup ketchup, 1/2 cup dijion mustard, 2 tablespoons onion powder, 1 table spoon garlic powder, and one shot of hot sauce.
Or just add ketchup as a topping.
- 9Place topping ontop of meatloaf.
- 10Bake covered for 35-45 minutes at 350.