☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cmushrooms, sliced
1/2 conion, finely chopped
1/3 csour cream
MEAT LOAF INGREDIENTS
1.5 lbground beef
3/4 coatmeal, uncooked
1 tspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Gourmet Meat Loaf
- For filling, lightly brown mushrooms and onion in butter in medium-sized skillet. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- For meat loaf, combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- Place half of meat mixture in shallow baking pan.
- Shape to form an oval base.
- Lengthwise down the center make a shallow "well" for the filling.
- Spoon filling into "well".
- Shape remaining meat mixture over filling, making sure all filling is covered.
- Seal bottom and top meat mixtures together.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 for about 1 hour.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.