Gourmet Beef Tenderloins1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- beef tenderloin steaks, 1 1/2 to 2 inches thick
- 7 oz
- herb and garlic cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- half and half
- 1/2 tsp
- coarsely ground pepper
- 2.5 oz
- sliced mushrooms, drained
How to Make Gourmet Beef Tenderloins
- 1Heat grill.
- 2When ready to grill, place steaks on gas grill over medium heat or charcoal grill 4-6" from medium coals.
- 3Cook 14-25 minutes depending on desired doneness, turning once.
- 4In small saucepan, combine cheese spread, half & half and pepper; blend well.
- 5Cook over medium heat until cheese melts and mix is smooth, stirring constantly.
- 6Stir in mushrooms until heated, stirring constantly.
- 7Serve over steaks.