Gourmet Beef Tenderloins1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4beef tenderloin steaks, 1 1/2 to 2 inches thick
7 ozherb and garlic cream cheese
2 Tbsphalf and half
1/2 tspcoarsely ground pepper
2.5 ozsliced mushrooms, drained
How to Make Gourmet Beef Tenderloins
- Heat grill.
- When ready to grill, place steaks on gas grill over medium heat or charcoal grill 4-6" from medium coals.
- Cook 14-25 minutes depending on desired doneness, turning once.
- In small saucepan, combine cheese spread, half & half and pepper; blend well.
- Cook over medium heat until cheese melts and mix is smooth, stirring constantly.
- Stir in mushrooms until heated, stirring constantly.
- Serve over steaks.