English Shepherds Pie
1 - 2 lbground meat lean or ground bison
1 Tbspgarlic, powder to meat
1/2 cchopped carrots small pieces to meat
1/2 cpeas to meat
1/2 conion, chopped add to meat
1/2 czuccini, chopped in small pieces to meat
1 Tbspthyme powdered
1 pkgbrown gravy or bisto if you find it
1 Tbsptomato paste to sauce
1 cred wine or white to sauce optional
How to Make English Shepherds Pie
- Fry chopped onion, hamburger, chopped steak, or bison meat in a fry pan add garlic powder.
- Chop the carrots and zuccini and add the peas to the meat.
- Add the wine, tomato paste, and the thyme to 8 x 11 casserole dish.
- Add one package of Beef gravy mix and then add water to the package. You can use Bisto if you find it. You can use a beef broth if you have it, but it is optional. Then cook for 10 min till creamy.
- Add the beef broth or gravy mix package to cooked meat mixture. Cook another 5 minutes.
- Than make mash potato's and put them on the meat.
- Score long ways with a fork and score across the mashed potatoes. Broil under the oven till mash potatos are lightly browned.
- You can cook in the oven 30 minutes till mash potatos are browned and bubbly.