Ginger's Camping Supper
- hamburger patty (any size you want), ground chuck (80/20) for the flavor.
- potato, per packet
- carrot, per packet
- slice of onion, per packet
- 1 Tbsp
- butter, per packet
- salt, pepper & garlic powder
- heavy duty aluminum foil
How to Make Ginger's Camping Supper
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Season ground chuck with salt, pepper & garlic (to taste). Mix and form patties. Lay each patty on an individual sheet of foil.
- 3Slice or chunck a potato, (yukon golds are my fav!) onto the top of burger. Season as desired.
- 4Slice thickly a carrot (or use baby carrots) on top of potatoes.
- 5Add as much onion as you like to the top.
- 6Finally top each with a Tbsp. of butter and fold foil to seal and create a pouch.
- 7Place in the oven and cook until veg. is tender and meat juices run clear. (varies depending on size).
- 8Serve one to each person, a salad makes a nice additon for dinner. Enjoy!
- 9~~IF COOKING AT A CAMPFIRE, COOK IN HOT COALS FOR 20 MINS.~~