By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbbeef flank steak, thinly sliced across the grain
1 Tbspdry sherry
1 Tbsplight soy sauce
2 Tbsppeanut oil
2garlic cloves, finely chopped
6 slicelight soy sauce
2 Tbspoyster sauce
1/8 cchicken stock
2green onions, cut chinese style
2eggs, well beaten
How to Make Ginger Beef
- Marinate the meat in wine, soy sauce, and sugar for 15 minutes.
- Heat a wok and add the oil.
- Chow the garlic and the ginger for one minute.
- Remove the garlic and ginger from the wok, reserving them, and leaving the oil in the pan.
- Chow the beef on one side for one minutes and then add the removed ginger and garlic.
- Add the oyster sauce, chicken broth, and green onions and chow for a moment.
- Stir in the beaten eggs and cook just for a moment, until the mixture thickens.