Ginger Beef Stir Fry1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
1 lbtop sirloin steak
1 can(s)water chestnuts, drained
2 Tbspvegetable oil
3 mediumcarrots, cut in 2 inch sticks
1 mediumonions, sliced
1clove garlic, pressed
1 Tbspfresh ginger root, finely chopped
1 largegreen bell pepper, chunked
1 qtsalad lettuce
1/4 corange marmalade
2 Tbspsoy sauce
How to Make Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Thinly slice sirloin against grain in 1 inch wide strips.
- Cut each water chestnut in half.
- In a large skillet or wok, quickly brown sirloin in hot oil.
- Stir in chestnuts, carrots, onion, garlic and ginger until onion is soft.
- Stir in pepper and lettuce for one minute.
- Stir in marmalade and soy sauce.
- Cook, stirring about 2 minutes.
- Serve at once.