★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- olive oil
- 2 clove
- finely chopped garlic
- coarsely ground fresh black pepper
- drops essence of hickory
- steaks (small cuts)
How to Make Gene Autry's Charcoal Broiled Steak
- 1Combine Olive oil, salt to taste, pepper to taste, and essence of hickory.
- 2Marinate steaks in the marinade in refridgerator at least 1 hour. (This explains the prep time)
- 3Using Hickory Charcoal broil steaks over open grill to desired doneness.
- 4Variation: Combine worcestershire sauce and chili sauce as desired, serve with steaks.