Garlic Shepherd's Pie
Everyone in our house really likes this recipe.
*Forgive the photo. We had already started eating it when I realized I forgot to take a picture so I did the best I could with half eaten.
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef or turkey
- onion, chopped
- 2 c
- from 1lb. bag frozen baby beans & carrots (or other combination)
- 1 c
- sliced mushrooms
- 14.5oz can(s)
- diced tomatoes (i use italian seasoned)
- 1-12oz. jar(s)
- beef gravy, 12oz.
- 2 Tbsp
- chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- dried basil or italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- servings garlic mashed potatoes, instant or homemade
- 1/4 c
- shredded parmesan cheese
How to Make Garlic Shepherd's Pie
- 1Heat oven to 350. Cook beef & onion in large skillet until beef is browned, drain well.
- 2Stir in frozen vegetables, mushrooms, tomatoes, gravy, chili sauce & seasonings.
- 3Make potatoes. Spoon beef mixture into 2qt. casserole dish, spoon potatoes around edges & sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake for 30 minutes.