Garlic Mushroom Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbsmall mushrooms, cleaned
1 cgarlic, finely minced
1 calmonds, chopped
1 lbground beef
2 cseasoned bread crumbs
1 cswiss or mozzarella cheese, grated
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Garlic Mushroom Casserole
- Trim large mushrooms; discard ends.
- Remove stems and chop together with small mushrooms.
- Saute garlic, chopped mushrooms and almonds in half the butter until well done.
- Add beef and cook until done.
- Add 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs and mix thoroughly.
- Line bottom of greased casserole, 8 large mushrooms, open side up.
- Press sauteed mixture firmly over mushrooms.
- Use remaining 8 large mushrooms to cover the sauteed mixture, placed open side down.
- Sprinkle with grated swiss or mozzarella cheese, remaining bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Dot with remining half of the butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until mushrooms instead of ground meat.
- Add extra 1/2 pound butter for moisture.