Garlic Infused Meatloaf
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbground beef 80/20
1 lbground pork
1 pkgonion soup mix
6garlic cloves, smashed
1/2 cketchup (1/4 for toppng)
1 tspworcestershire sauce
1 tspsteak sauce
·salt/pepper to taste
How to Make Garlic Infused Meatloaf
- Combine all ingredients well.
- mold into a meatloaf pan or a cookie sheet works fine.
- make an indention in along the middle and drizzle with the reserved ketchup.
- Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered for 1 hour....let cool a bit before cutting so all the juices flow back in.
- Serve with smashed potatoes or makes a great sandwich.