Garlic Butter Rib Eye Steaks By Freda
Very tasty and tender.
My Family is still raving about How tasty & flavorful these were.
TIP: we cut our Steaks in 1/2 or 1/3 as they are usually so big non of us can eat a whole Steak.
non is wasted this way and goes a long way.
PHOTO COMING, Soon as I get one BBQ'd again . . Be Patient!!
- 3/4-1 inch ribeye steaks (cut in 1/2 or 3rds is optional)
- montreal steak seasoning ( sprinkled over both sides)
- coarse pepper ( sprinkled over steaks)
- 1/2 stick
- 1 TBS
- fresh or powdered garlic pdr
I PURCHASED GOOD STEAK FROM COST-CO OR SAM'S CLUB. ( RIBEYE IS BEST)
MELT TOGETHER THE FOLLOWING
ANYONE CAN FIX A GREAT STEAK, JUST FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.. . ENJOY!!!
How to Make Garlic Butter Rib Eye Steaks By Freda
- 1Heat Your BBQ GRill, about 20 min before grilling meat. (I use the Charcoal type)
Bring your Steak to Room temp.
Rince in cold water and pat Dry.
- 2Sprinkle Seasonings over your Steaks.
Let Sit covered till ready to Grill @ room temp about 15 min.
Melt Your Butter in Microwave,
Add garlic, Stir.
- 3Brush each steak with Garlic butter,
Place Buttered side down on grill,
Butter other side,
Grill over "Hot Coals",
For Med Steaks, Grill 6 -8 min on each side. Depending on how thick your Steaks are.
(Use Your Own Judegment for Your Desired Doneness.)
(NOTE: A well done Steak is never Guaranteed tender)
Enjoy a very Tender Tasty Steak.