Funyun Onion Meat Balls & Alfredo Onion Sauce
·23/8oz bag funyuns grouned
1/3 conions, vidalia, peeled, diced
1/3 cred onion, diced
1 Tbspkraft dip green onion
ALFREDO ONION SAUCE
1 Tbspolive oil
1/2 cyellow onion, diced
16oz jar(s)classic alfredo sauce
8oz boxphiladelphia chive & onion cream cheese
1/4 cpasta water or plain hot water
·rest of kraft dip green onion
How to Make Funyun Onion Meat Balls & Alfredo Onion Sauce
- Preheat oven at 350. Add the ground beef to a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the ground up Funyuns.
- Add both diced onions and the tablespoon of dip.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Combine with clean hands. Do not over mix.
- Shape into small meat balls and bake on a cookie sheet for 15 to 20 minutes, or till no longer pink and they are browned.
- In a skillet heat the olive oil on medium-low heat.
- Add the diced yellow onion and cook 4 minutes
- Add the jar of Alfredo Sauce
- Add the Onion & Chives Cream Cheese, stirring till melted.
- Add the pasta water, then stir in the dip. More water can be added if needed. If you're not serving over pasta just use 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Add the salt and pepper. Add the meat balls, toss to coat. Simmer 5 minutes
- Serve over pasta, rice or mash potatoes