From Russia With Love Beef Stroganoff
1 lblean ground beef
2/3 cdiced onion
2 clovegrated garlic
8 ozcrimini mushrooms or white buttons
2 Tbsptomato paste
2 cbeef stock
1/2 cdry red wine
2/3 csour cream
12 ozwide egg noodles
1/3 cchopped fresh parsley
How to Make From Russia With Love Beef Stroganoff
- Brown meat with onions and garlic until meat is nearly done and onions are soft and translucent. Remove to a bowl.
- Add sliced mushrooms to the pan and saute until soft. Remove to the bowl with the meat and onions.
- Add butter and tomato paste to the pan. When melted, add the flour and whisk until a roux is established. Cook for one minute.
- Add the stock and wine, and bring to a light boil until thickened.
- Return the contents of the bowl to the pan and simmer on low for about 20 min.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. When they are done, add sour cream to the pan and stir in with whisk, bringing it just short of a boil.
- Add parsley and serve over the noodles.