It is all a matter of time.
We love ribs... but I have to say... we really love fried ribs!
This is what we have game day, Christmas Eve, other special occasions. My 7 year old grandson Gavin, wanted this for his birthday last year... we made them.. but he could hardly eat them because his baby teeth were loose! He asked for it for this birthday coming up too... lol!
We sometime double or triple the batch (my son-in-law can eat a rack by himself!).
Give it a try, it impresses guests... and it is so easy!
1rack of baby back ribs (fully cooked)
OIL FOR FRYING
4 - 6inches deep of cooking oil for frying
1/2 tspeach: salt, pepper, red pepper, garlic powder
3/4 cfavorite barbeque sauce
How to Make Fried Ribs!
- Cut the baby back ribs into one bone pieces.
- Heat the oil to deep fry the ribs.
- Mix the flour and spices in a bowl and set aside.
- Dip the bones in buttermilk.
- Coat the bones with the flour mixture.
- Put 4 or 5 coated bones at a time in hot oil and fry to a golden brown.
- Toss in a bowl with the barbeque sauce.