★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 lb
- ground beef or turkey
- flour tortillas
- 2 1/2 c
- shredded cheese (your choice)
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning
- vegetable oil
- onions, mushrooms, yellow or red peppers (all optional)
How to Make Fried Quesadillas
- 1Brown your meat with the taco seasoning in a separate skillet.
- 2Coat the bottom of the skillet in vegetable oil and heat on med-hi heat for about 5 minutes until hot.
- 3Build your quesadilla however you want it, make sure you don't over stuff. Fold the tortilla over and "smoosh" it down then carefully place it in the oil.
- 4Flip the quesadilla when it's reached your desired crisp-ness and browned to your liking. Pull out of the skillet and place on papertowels to drain.
You May Also Like:
Leave a Comment