French Pot Roast1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 lb
- beef chuck, boneless
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 can(s)
- onion soup, condensed
- green bell pepper, sliced
How to Make French Pot Roast
- 1Trim excess fat from roast; rub beef well with flour; brown in oil in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker.
- 2Place meat in slow cooker; pour onion soup over; cover cooker.
- 3Cook on Low for 10 hours or on High for 5 hours, or until meat is tender when pierced with a two tined fork.
- 4Place green pepper rings on roast to steam during last 10 minutes of cooking.
- 5Remove meat and pepper rings to heated serving platter; keep hot while making gravy from juices.
- 6Turn heat to high.
- 7Combine 1/4 cup flour and 1/2 cup cold water in a cup to make a smooth paste.
- 8Stir into slow cooker; cover; cook 15 minutes; taste and season with salt and pepper if needed.