French Onion Beef1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1.25 lb
- beef round steak
- 8 oz
- fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large
- onion, cut into rings
- 1 can(s)
- french onion soup
- 1 pkg
- herb stuffing dry mix
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 4 oz
- shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make French Onion Beef
- 1Cut beef into 6 serving-size pieces.
- 2Layer half of the beef, mushrooms and onion in 3 1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker; repeat layers.
- 3Pour soup over ingredients in slow cooker.
- 4Cover; cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours or until beef is tender and no longer pink.
- 5Before serving, toss stuffing mix and contents of seasoning packet with melted butter and 1/2 cup liquid from pot.
- 6Place stuffing on top of contents in slow cooker; cover.
- 7Increase heat to high setting.
- 8Cook 10 minutes or until stuffing is fluffy.
- 9Sprinkle with cheese; cover.
- 10Cook until cheese is melted.