French Onion Beef1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.25 lbbeef round steak
8 ozfresh mushrooms, sliced
1 largeonion, cut into rings
1 can(s)french onion soup
1 pkgherb stuffing dry mix
1/4 cbutter, melted
4 ozshredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make French Onion Beef
- Cut beef into 6 serving-size pieces.
- Layer half of the beef, mushrooms and onion in 3 1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker; repeat layers.
- Pour soup over ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours or until beef is tender and no longer pink.
- Before serving, toss stuffing mix and contents of seasoning packet with melted butter and 1/2 cup liquid from pot.
- Place stuffing on top of contents in slow cooker; cover.
- Increase heat to high setting.
- Cook 10 minutes or until stuffing is fluffy.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cover.
- Cook until cheese is melted.