FRENCH DIP SANDWICHES--Best in the West or East!
The photo is my own, recipe by pattycake.
- 4 pound lean chuck roast (don't substitute meat)
- can french onion soup (condensed)
- can beef broth
- 12 ounce bottle guiness beer (don't substitute beer)
- serve on soft whole wheat sub rolls for dipping in the au jus
How to Make FRENCH DIP SANDWICHES--Best in the West or East!
- 3This is a superb recipe for French dip sandwiches or whatever your creative mind can come up with. I buy whole wheat sub rolls, or soft whole wheat Bolillio rolls (pictured) to serve up the French dip sandwiches, then ladle up a monkey dish of au jus and serve the sandwiches with my oven fries and a green salad. It serves a crowd with minimal work, and leftovers are good the next day. It also freezes well.