French Bread Loose Meat Pizza
1loaf of french bread, sliced in 1" slices
2 lbground round, 85/15
1 mediumyellow onions, grated
1 tspground black pepper
1 tsppaprika, hot
1 Tbspgarlic powder
1 Tbspitalian seasoning
1 tspred pepper flakes
1/2 jar(s)ragu roasted garlic parmesan sauce
How to Make French Bread Loose Meat Pizza
- place bread slices on baking sheet and set aside. preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- add ground meat and grated onion to pan and add water. brown meat, breaking it up as it browns. Stir in black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes. set aside when browned thru.
- Spread 2 teaspoons of the Ragu Sauce on one side of each slice of bread. completely cover the bread with the sauce. bake for 5 min. then remove from oven, but leave toasts on the pan.
- Add 3 teaspoons of meat mixture to each slice of bread. press down on meat. top with 2 tsp Ragu sauce and spread it on the meat. top with a sprinkle of crushed red pepper flake and garlic powder.
- return to the oven and bake till bubbly and starting to brown...about 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool 5 min.