- 1/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- egg, beaten
- 1 tsp
- instant minced onion
- 1/2 c
- soft bread crumbs
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 dash(es)
- 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- frankfurter buns, split and toasted
How to Make Frank-Burgers
- 1In a 1 cup glass measure, combine catsup, butter, molasses, and vinegar. Cook uncovered, in microwave oven for 1 1/2 minutes, or until bubbly, stirring once.
- 2In a bowl, combine the egg and onion; let stand several minutes.
- 3Add bread crumbs, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Add ground beef and mix thoroughly .
- 4Divide meat mixture into 4 portions
Shape meat around frankfurters.
- 5Place in a shallow glass baking dish. Micro cook, uncovered for 4 minutes, rearranging and turning meat over after two minutes.
- 6Brush with catsup mixture. Micro cook, uncovered, 4 minutes, or until meat is done, turning meat once and brushing with sauce.
Brush again with sauce and serve in toasted frankfurter buns.