3 lbground beef
2 Tbspchili powder
2 Tbspcracked black pepper
3 clovegarlic minced
4-15 oz can(s)chili beans (mrs. grimes, or bush's are best)
4-15oz can(s)tomato sauce
How to Make Football Chili
- Brown ground beef and drain well.
- Add next 6 ingredients (spices) into ground beef and mix
- In a large stock pot, stir together, beef mixture, chili beans and tomato sauce and cook (simmer) on the stove for at least one hour... the longer the better tho.
- Check and stir throughout cooking time.
- Flavor increases as it cooks. The longer you can simmer, the better the taste.
- Can also be cooked in a crock pot
- Great as is, or you can add a spoonful of sour cream and some grated cheddar cheese on top of each bowl as you serve it.