Foolproof Beef and Broccoli1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 lbboneless beef sirloin steak
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1clove garlic, minced
1 mediumonion, cut into wedges
10.25 ozcream of broccoli soup
1 Tbspsoy sauce
2 cbroccoli flowerets
·hot cooked noodles
How to Make Foolproof Beef and Broccoli
- Slice beef across the grain into very thin strips.
- In skillet, over medium-high heat, in hot oil, cook beef and garlic until beef is browned.
- Add onion.
- Cook for 5 minutes stirring often.
- Stir in soup, water and soy sauce. Heat to boiling.
- Add broccoli.
- Reduce to low.
- Cover, simmer for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve over noodles.
- TIP: To make slicing easier, freeze beef for 1 hour.