Foiled chuck steak
My ex-sister-in-law gave me this recipe many decades ago and it's delicious. With just some chopping and wrapping, you'll have one delicious meal. Feel free to interchange the vegetables as you like. Enjoy!
How to Make Foiled chuck steak
- 1Tear off 2 1/2 feet of 18" wide aluminum foil.
- 2Place chuck steak on the foil.
- 3Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- 4Cover with vegetables listed. Feel free to add or delete vegetables according to your tastes. It will still be delicious.
- 5Dot vegetables, generously, with butter.
- 6Salt and pepper vegetables.
- 7Fold foil over steak and veggies. Leave a little space for expansion of steam. Seal packet.
- 8Place foil package on a cookie sheet or in a baking dish.
- 9Bake at 450 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- 10Be carefull opening packet as steam will escape.
- 11If desired, trim meat on platter with pimento.
About Foiled chuck steak
Show 27 Comments & Reviews