Flavory Pot Roast1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 lb
- chuck roast
- 1 pkg
- onion soup mix
- 4 oz
- sliced mushrooms, drained
How to Make Flavory Pot Roast
- 1On sheet of foil, sprinkle soup mix on all sides of roast; top with mushrooms.
- 2Wrap loosely, sealing edges airtight with double fold.
- 3Place in shallow baking pan.
- 4Bake 375 degrees for 2 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
- 5When meat is done, remove from oven.
- 6Open one end of foil and pour juices into saucepan.
- 7Juices may be served as natural gravy or thickened with flour.
- 8Lift meat to serving platter.