Flavory Pot Roast1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 lbchuck roast
1 pkgonion soup mix
4 ozsliced mushrooms, drained
How to Make Flavory Pot Roast
- On sheet of foil, sprinkle soup mix on all sides of roast; top with mushrooms.
- Wrap loosely, sealing edges airtight with double fold.
- Place in shallow baking pan.
- Bake 375 degrees for 2 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
- When meat is done, remove from oven.
- Open one end of foil and pour juices into saucepan.
- Juices may be served as natural gravy or thickened with flour.
- Lift meat to serving platter.