FINGER STEAKS BY FREDA
(oops I'm telling my age now)
No one would have guessed something so easy to make could be such a favorite and so good.
Men Love these for Snacks with a beer, or Dinner and all the trimings. Great with mashed taters and Country cream gravy and Buscuits.
These became a family favorite.
I have been enjoying these ever since made at home.
Hope You will take the opportunity to try these also.
- 1 1/2 Lb
- sirloin or round steak cut in 3"x3/4" strips
- 1 egg
- 2 Cups
- 2 Tbs
- seasoning salt or montreal steak seasoning
- 2 1/2 Cup
- 2 Tsp
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp
- ceyenne pepper
- canola oil for frying
How to Make FINGER STEAKS BY FREDA
- 1Coat strips in seasoned Flour
then Dip steak strips in egg batter,
then dip again in seasoned flour
- 2Place strips on floured cookie sheet & Freeze.
Freeze even if your cooking them today. as it keeps coating on meat whn it fries.
- 3When ready to serve, DEEP FRY @ 375 till golden Brown.
Do Not thaw first, its not necessary.
- 4Serve as appetizer, or Main Course of meal with Mashed taters and cream gravy and Ctry. Biscuits.