★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbground beef
1/2 smallhead of lettuce
1 largecontainer of sour cream
2 pkgtaco seasoning
1 jar(s)of mild cheese and salsa (found in chip isle)
2 pkgtaco cheese, shredded
1 largepackage of flour tortias
4 cof oil
How to Make Filler Up
- Take ground beef brown and drain add in 2 packages of taco seasoning cook according to package directions.
- While ground beef is cooking slice tomatos into small cubes, shread lettuce, (you can add in your favorite fixings I keep it simple but onion and chillie peppers work well also)
- Heat 4 cups of oil
- take flour tortias and cut them all as you would a pizza so you get triangles.
- Once oil is ready start droppin flour tortias in oil cook till golden brown. When done add them too a strainer salt lightly while still hot
- Add Fried Tortias too a large searving platter, add ground beef, Cheese sauce, lettuce, tomatos, sour cream, and shreadded cheese to top of tortias and serve.