☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1 smallonion, chopped
8 oztomato sauce
1/2 cred chili sauce (buenoÂ new mexico red chile sauce)
1 mediumpotato, boiled and mashed
·salt to taste
10taco shells (i like to make my own taco shells, so yummy)
How to Make Fiesta Tacos
- Brown beef in skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sauté.
- Add tomato sauce, red chile sauce, potato, and salt as desired.
- Stir well. Cook uncovered over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place taco shells on baking sheet. Heat in a 350º oven for 5 minutes.
- Fill each shell with approximately two heaping teaspoons of filling. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Garnish with lettuce, tomato and salsa or other toppings of your choice.
- Optional toppings
cheddar cheese or longhorn cheese, grated
monterey jack cheese, shredded
fresh tomato, chopped