- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- 8 oz
- tomato sauce
- 1/2 c
- red chili sauce (buenoÂ new mexico red chile sauce)
- 1 medium
- potato, boiled and mashed
- salt to taste
- taco shells (i like to make my own taco shells, so yummy)
How to Make Fiesta Tacos
- 1Brown beef in skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sauté.
- 2Add tomato sauce, red chile sauce, potato, and salt as desired.
- 3Stir well. Cook uncovered over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 4Place taco shells on baking sheet. Heat in a 350º oven for 5 minutes.
- 5Fill each shell with approximately two heaping teaspoons of filling. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- 6Garnish with lettuce, tomato and salsa or other toppings of your choice.
- 7Optional toppings
cheddar cheese or longhorn cheese, grated
monterey jack cheese, shredded
fresh tomato, chopped