1 can(s)pillsbury pizza dough
1/2 lbground beef
1/2 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 can(s)refried beans
1 pkgshredded fiesta cheese
How to Make Fiesta Fold
- Brown the beef and mix in half a package of taco seasoning (remember to cut the water in half).
- Lay out the pizza dough and put on a layer of refried beans, leaving about 1/2 an inch around the edges. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- On half of the dough, sprinkle on the shredded cheese, about 1/2 the bag. Then lay your taco meat on that.
- Fold the empty side (w/ just the refried beans) over to the full side and pinch the edges shut.
- Stick in the oven and cook until golden brown. *When it seems the dough is almost done, I usually sprinkle more cheese ontop and let it melt.**
- The "OPTIONAL" things you might want to have on the side. I like to pile things on like a taco when I slice and serve.