Favorite Sloppy Joes
How to Make Favorite Sloppy Joes
- Chop the onion and throw in a pot with hamburger. Cook on med hi heat till hamburger is brown.....keep a stirrin'....
- Drain off the grease
- Put all of the rest of the ingredients in with the hamburger and onion mixture, and stir.
- I always add more brown sugar to have a sweeter taste, and it turns out great! It is whatever your taste preference is. I personally add about 3 tbsp. more of brown sugar.
- You can eat it right after it is all heated up, but I find it to taste even better, the longer it sits on the stove.....simmering.
- Simmer for 30 minutes on low to medium-low. Stirring every once in a while.