Farrah's Quick Sheppard's Pie
Quick, Easy and GOOD!This is one of my favorite "hurry up and cook something" recipes. Add a side salad and a piece of garlic bread and dinner is served! ENJOY
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef or turkey
- 1 pkg
- frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 small
- onion chopped
- green pepper chopped
- salt, pepper and other seasonings ( what ever you like)
- worcestershire sauce (to taste)
- 2 pkg
- instant mashed potatoes (any flavor)
- 1 pkg
- shredded cheese (your favorite blend)
How to Make Farrah's Quick Sheppard's Pie
- 1Heat mixed vegetables in a small amount of water. Add salt/pepper to taste. Bring to a boil, remove from heat and set aside.
- 2In a large skillet, brown beef. Season meat to taste. Add onion, peppers, a couple dashes of Worcestershire sauce. Cook until meat is brown and onions and peppers are tender. Drain vegetables and mix with meat.
- 3Make mashed potatoes according to package. ( I use Idahoan garlic and parmesan potatoes for added flavor. Any flavor will work)
- 4Drain and place meat in a baking dish.
Sprinkle meat with shredded cheese. (Your favorite blend)
Spread mashed potatoes evenly over meat.
Cover potatoes with cheese.
- 5Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 20-25 mins or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown
About Farrah's Quick Sheppard's Pie
You May Also Like:
Show 1 Comment & Review