How to Make Farmhouse Barbecue Muffins
- 1Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Flatten into 5-in. circles. Press each into bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup; set aside.
- 2In a skillet, brown ground beef; drain.
- 3In a small bowl, mix ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and chili powder; stir until smooth. Add to meat and mix well.
- 4Divide the meat mixture among biscuit lined muffin cups, using about 1/4 cup for each. Sprinkle each with cheese.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes, remove from tin and serve.