How to Make Family Pot Roast
- 1Trim excess fat from meat.
- 2Place roast in a slow cooker, cutting it in half if needed to fit.
- 3Add celery and onion.
- 4In a medium bowl, stir soup, vinegar, bouillon, sage and pepper together.
- 5Pour into crockpot and cover and cook high for 4 1/2 to 5 hours or on low for 9 to 10 hours or until meat is very tender.
- 6In a small bowl, stir water and flour until smooth.
- 7Stir into boiling liquid around roast.
- 8Cover and cook on high for 20 to 30 minutes until thickened.
- 9Transfer meat to a warm platter.
- 10Serve gravy separately.
- 11Serve with mashed potatoes, rice or noodles.
You May Also Like:
Show 1 Comment & Review