By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/4 lbsirloin steak, boneless cut into strips
1 citalian dressing
3 Tbsplime juice
2green bell peppers, quartered
How to Make Fajitas-On-A-Stick
- Soak the bamboo skewers in water 10 minutes; drain water.
- Trim fat from beef steak.
- Cut steak crosswise into 1/2" thick strips.
- Thread an equal amount of beef, weaving back and forth, onto each skewer.
- In small bowl, combine dressing and lime juice, mixing well; brush onto beef, peppers and onions.
- Place vegetables on grid over medium ash-covered coals; grill peppers uncovered 12 to 15 minutes and onions 15 to 20 minutes or until tender, turning both once.
- Approximately 10 minutes before vegetables are done, move vegetables to outer edge of grid.
- Place beef in center of grid; grill 8 to 10 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
- Season beef with salt, as desired; remove beef from skewers.
- Serve beef and vegetables in tortillas with salsa and garnishes.
- Make sure you have normal fajita toppings handy, like lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, olives, etc.