By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 1/4 lb
- sirloin steak, boneless cut into strips
- 1 c
- italian dressing
- 3 Tbsp
- lime juice
- green bell peppers, quartered
- onions, sliced
- flour tortillas
- bamboo skewers
How to Make Fajitas-On-A-Stick
- 1Soak the bamboo skewers in water 10 minutes; drain water.
- 2Trim fat from beef steak.
- 3Cut steak crosswise into 1/2" thick strips.
- 4Thread an equal amount of beef, weaving back and forth, onto each skewer.
- 5In small bowl, combine dressing and lime juice, mixing well; brush onto beef, peppers and onions.
- 6Place vegetables on grid over medium ash-covered coals; grill peppers uncovered 12 to 15 minutes and onions 15 to 20 minutes or until tender, turning both once.
- 7Approximately 10 minutes before vegetables are done, move vegetables to outer edge of grid.
- 8Place beef in center of grid; grill 8 to 10 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
- 9Season beef with salt, as desired; remove beef from skewers.
- 10Serve beef and vegetables in tortillas with salsa and garnishes.
- 11Make sure you have normal fajita toppings handy, like lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, olives, etc.