What started out as Fajitas is now Fajitas Grande and it was good enough that my ever so picky husband went back for seconds.
- 1 lb
- beef strips
- 1 lb
- extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 pkg
- frozen stir fry vegetables (your choice or fresh)
- salt and pepper
- onion salt
- garlic powder
- 3/4 jar(s)
- diana marinade-steak spice (divided)
- large tomato basil tortillas
- 3/4 bag(s)
- shredded monterey jack & cheddar cheese
How to Make Fajitas Grande!
- 1Cut each beef strip twice to make smaller pieces. In a large pot, combine and completely brown the beef strips and extra lean ground beef over medium heat.
- 2Once the meat is browned, using a strainer, drain the excess fat and add the meat back to the pot.
- 3Using your judgement, add salt, pepper, onion salt, and garlic powder to the meat to season and mix well.
- 7Turn off the stove and add a layer of the meat and vegetables over the tortiallas, then top the layer with cheese. Add a second layer of the meat mixture and top with cheese again. Then add two more tortillas-completely covering the cheese. Drizzle the remaining marinade over the top and spread around with a spoon. Add one last layer of cheese on top.