Fajitas For Freezer1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 lb
- sirloin steak
- 2 Tbsp
- lime juice
- 2 Tbsp
- white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp
- salad oil
- 1 tsp
- dried oregano
- garlic cloves, crushed
- flour tortillas
- 1 pkg
- mixed vegetables, frozen
- gallon sized freezer bag
- quart sized freezer bag
- 1/2 c
How to Make Fajitas For Freezer
- 1Place steak in quart-sized freezer bag; combine lime juice, white wine vinegar, salad oil, oregano and crushed garlic cloves; add to meat. Freeze.
- 2To bundle: Steak/marinade mixture; flour tortillas; frozen vegetables.
- 3To prepare: Thaw steak in marinade.
- 4Remove steak and pan-sear in hot pan.
- 5Cook until medium rare; remove from pan.
- 6In the same pan, add frozen vegetables and marinade; cover and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 7While vegetables are cooking, slice meat into thin slices against the grain.
- 8Add to cooked vegetables.
- 9Add salsa to meat and vegetables; heat through.
- 10To serve, spoon into warmed flour tortilla; garnish with avocado cubes, chopped tomato or fresh cilantro.
- 11Serving Ideas : Black Beans or Frijoles, Flan.