Fajitas For Freezer1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbsirloin steak
2 Tbsplime juice
2 Tbspwhite wine vinegar
1 Tbspsalad oil
1 tspdried oregano
2garlic cloves, crushed
1 pkgmixed vegetables, frozen
1gallon sized freezer bag
1quart sized freezer bag
How to Make Fajitas For Freezer
- Place steak in quart-sized freezer bag; combine lime juice, white wine vinegar, salad oil, oregano and crushed garlic cloves; add to meat. Freeze.
- To bundle: Steak/marinade mixture; flour tortillas; frozen vegetables.
- To prepare: Thaw steak in marinade.
- Remove steak and pan-sear in hot pan.
- Cook until medium rare; remove from pan.
- In the same pan, add frozen vegetables and marinade; cover and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- While vegetables are cooking, slice meat into thin slices against the grain.
- Add to cooked vegetables.
- Add salsa to meat and vegetables; heat through.
- To serve, spoon into warmed flour tortilla; garnish with avocado cubes, chopped tomato or fresh cilantro.
- Serving Ideas : Black Beans or Frijoles, Flan.